MasculinEndings

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Encounters 1


A strange thing happened to me about a month ago. I was at my travel agent in KL Sentral one weekday morning waiting to pay for my hotel bookings (of my last holiday) when suddenly I noticed a twentysomething smiling at me. He looked like some tall kid, fresh out of college.

I smile back. He gives an even broader smile, making me feel something like the radiant rays of Malaysian sunshine i haven t seen in a while. He comes over and the following conversation ensues:

Sunshine: Hi.
Me: Um, er… hello.
Sunshine: Can I ask you something?
Me: What s that?
Sunshine: Can I suck ur cock?

I not one to shy away from such encounters but that morning I simply looked at that sweet twentysomething and noticed some thing else I didn t see at first. He did not have that usual depraved, hankering look on his lips (I mean face) I ve seen on gay men in clubs. In fact he looked so innocent that I was beginning to suspect I was in some episode of Touched by an Angel.

Now for the sake of genuine autobiography I ve to say that nothing happened that morning (if this were fiction, then we would have gone off to the restroom getting down and dirty). I just looked at Sunshine and smiled again, giving him my usual blur look which i excel at, especially when having to listen to a foreign language I d like to understand but don t. Then I saw him disappear behind the gilt-edged, celestial clouds in the sky….


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home